Staff / Senior Auditor
JAGPC is currently seeking an outgoing, bright and staff or senior auditor. Along with auditing, you will be cross trained and have the opportunity to participate in all facets of our practice.
Your duties will include:
- Assurance: Assist in all aspects of audit, create WP, prepare FS
- Tax: Form 990, 1040, 1120, State returns
- Consulting: Assist in CFO-type engagements
- Participate in Business Valuation and other litigation consulting engagements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (GPA 3.5 and above favorable)
- Working toward passing CPA exam (passed exam favorable)
- Working knowledge of current accounting standards and trends
- Prior experience in CPA or legal environment favorable
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Profx (Tax and Engagement) and QuickBooks knowledge favorable
- Excellent written, oral and quantitative skills
- Self-motivated, unhesitating, detail-oriented, and reliable
The right candidate must be willing to take on responsibility, work in a team and independently to complete projects in a timely manner. He or she must be bright, have solid logical reasoning and an analytical mind. Interpersonal skills and professional conduct must be superior compared to peers. If you have these qualifications and want to contribute to the growth of our company, we would love to hear from you! Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Auditor” in the subject line.
We operate in a collegiate yet driven environment where your feedback matters and we welcome your contribution to the growth of our company. Your compensation package will include Health Insurance, Section 125 Plan, and 401(k) benefits. We offer an unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours.