Our firm provides a full range of accounting services including the following:
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency.
We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance depending upon the needs of your company:
- Audit is an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance.
- Review requires some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance.
- Compilation is a collection of data primarily for internal use and offers no assurance.
We have years of experience working with the non-profit community and are well qualified to perform audits under Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book Audits), OMB Circular A-133.
We specialize in the following types non-profit organizational audits:
- Community Action Programs
- Elder Care Services
- Education (Private and Charter Schools)
- Department of Developmental Services Programs
- Single Audits
- Government Auditing Standards Audits
We also help prepare nonprofit organizations for their external audit. In this case we would not be able to preform the actual audit due to independence guidelines, however, we have great rapport in collaborating with non-profits and making their annual audits a breeze. Because our firm audits other nonprofit organizations, there is no one better to prepare your organization for their annual audit.
Financial Statement Analysis
We have worked with a variety of organizations and can bring that expertise to your company. A critical part of running a healthy business is being able to analyze the financial statements of the organization. As analysis of the statements can be difficult, JAGPC will help you understand the statements, as well as provide you with valuable insights of how your company compares to others in your industry.